Terms of Service
By signing up for the "ADHD Success University" service ("Service") or any of the services of eTrack Inc. you are
agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools
which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the
most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://theadhdacademy.com/tc/.
eTrack Inc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to
the "ADHD Success University" website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or
changes that many impact you.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. eTrack Inc cannot and will not be liable for any
loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as
the laws of Canada and the province of Ontario.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under
your "ADHD Success University" account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of eTrack Inc
will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and the
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available"
basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- eTrack Inc does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- eTrack Inc does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be
accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted
and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical
requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during
transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in
our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that eTrack Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss
of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use
- Technical support is only provided via email or the support forum.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of
the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by eTrack Inc.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any "ADHD Success University"
customer, eTrack Inc employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the "ADHD Success University"
service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your "ADHD Success University" account at any time by
deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- The failure of eTrack Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall
not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire
agreement between you and eTrack Inc and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior
agreements between you and eTrack Inc (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a "ADHD Success University" account.
- eTrack Inc does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any
Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Users have five days to bring up and settle any
issues with the billing.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by selecting the cancel option in your billing settings, or by
emailing [email protected]
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since
deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, we will simply stop billing you and you will not
be charged again.
- There are absolutely no refunds.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the "ADHD Success University" service for any reason, without notice at
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, eTrack Inc may suspend or terminate your account if we
suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have
engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Pricing
- Prices for using "ADHD Success University" are subject to change upon 14 days notice from eTrack Inc. Such notice may
be provided at any time by posting the changes to the "ADHD Success University" Site (theadhdacademy.com) or as an
announcement in your "ADHD Success University" account.
- eTrack Inc reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part
thereof) with or without notice.
- eTrack Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.